On Tuesday 1st December from 3pm - 6pm the University of Chester will be holding the first ever Live Well Festive Fair. Health 4 All and the Sustainability Unit are hosting the event to encouarge healthy, sustainable living as well as a chance to win a Fairtrade Hamper!
There will be some old favourites from the Fix it Fair including:
- itravelsmart on hand to provide local travel info, bike chipping and safety checks.
- Love Food Hate Waste team will show you how to compost and some recipes for the Christmas leftovers
- British Heart Foundation collecting unwanted items for reuse - bring along a donation.
- LIS will be running RESNET clinics for all those technical questions.
- Abbie's crafts - reusing items to make something new, Christmas crafts
- Helen's jewellery repairs bring along your broken jewellery to be fixed between 4pm - 5pm
- The Natural Veg Men
And there's some new faces too
BOOK INTO ONE OF THE TASTER SESSIONS
- Yoga 3pm -3.30pm
- Meditation 4pm - 4.30pm
- Massage 5pm - 6pm
- Guide Dogs 5pm - 6pm
- 3mph meditation with the Chaplaincy 4pm- 4.20pm or 5pm-5.20pm
If you would like to volunteer at the event email email@example.com